About the information we collect online:
- When you visit OVERTAKE.com, we automatically recognize your Internet service provider's address. This helps us to diagnose any server problems and to administer our web site. However, we do not identify as an individual and we collect no personal information about you.
- When you subscribe, we ask you to provide your e-mail address, and credit card number with expiration date. This allows us to activate your subscription.
- At the end of subsequent visits, we give you the option to save information you have entered, viz. your username and password. We use this feature only to help you retrieve this information and save time when you log back in.
- In order to continue making improvements to our site, we occasionally collect voluntary information, such as survey information or e-mail suggestions. We may use and analyze anonymous information in the aggregate - in other words, we collect information about thousands of site visits and analyze it as a whole. We use the information we gather to improve the content of our Web Site and to deliver the most relevant service. We do not combine anonymous information about your site visit with your personal information.
- We need to share your subscription information with trusted third-party companies (such as our credit card processor) that assist us in managing our service. We require that third parties hold this information we provide in the strictest confidence.
- This web site contains weblinks to other sites, which may take you away from our site. Please be aware that we, OVERTAKE.com, are not responsible for the privacy practices or information-gathering practices of such other sites.
- We may disclose any of your personal information if we are required to comply with lawful government requests or court orders.
- In the event that we sell OVERTAKE.com, or if substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information may be one of the transferred assets.